skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Slideshoooooow :P
CHATBOX!
Free Chat-Box
Love ko to!
Ruby's super old blog. <3
Of House and When
17 years ago
Visit them. Or else...
Railways and Industrial Heritage Society of the Philippines
Reese Forums
PNR, MRT, & LRT in the Philippines fanpage
SSC Philippines Transport and Infrastructure Forums
Followers
Home
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Defense over!
YES!! The defense is over!! I can't believe it! Even though we have to re-defense. Whoa! Yes, I just can't believe it! Thanks to our panelists, we will graduate! Whohoo!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
amads
A seventeen year old person who likes trains. I have dreams to achieve,plans to make and..yeah..so many things in life to do.
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
▼
2010
(4)
►
June
(1)
▼
March
(1)
Defense over!
►
February
(2)
Popular Posts
Etiquette and the people you don't want to meet on the MRT
Other than EDSA, the Metro Rail Transit – 3 (MRT) is the next busiest transport system in the Philippines. Nearly half a million people use ...
How to kill cockroaches >:)
Cockroaches, cockroaches, cockroaches.... I know some of you are scared of these creatures. Some of you are scared because of their flyi...
How to go to Alabang.....the long way
Alabang, Muntinlupa is one place to go shopping to. Malls like Festival Mall, Alabang Town Center, and Metropolis Star Alabang are shopper...
Hi. Hello.
Oh, I haven't introduced myself. As you can see on the picture above, I like trains. And enough said..............oh no, just kidd...
Defense over!
YES!! The defense is over!! I can't believe it! Even though we have to re-defense. Whoa! Yes, I just can't believe it! Thanks to our...
To Thesis or not to Thesis?
"ARGH! I DON'T WANT TO DO IT ANYMORE! I WANT IT TO BE STOPPED!" Yeah, that's on my mind now. I don't want to make this...
A first step
Wow, I didn't expect that I will sign up for this. Oh well, welcome to my blog. Welcome to my blogging world, viewer (if there's any...
Under Construction. :P
Sorry guys, under construction pa ang blog ko. Ang dami pang aayusin eh. :ahihihi:
A girl who made my life (insert adjective here)
Phew! Kinalawang na ung blog ko! O well, ngayon updated na ulit sya. At may ikukwento pa ko! Hehe. Ang kwentong ito ay hango sa totoong bu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment